What is Tiki Studio?
Tiki Studio is a content creation platform for audiences who want to promote their products through Tiki’s social media platform.
What can you do with Tiki Studio?
Step 1: Sign in with Tiki account
Step 2: Select Tiki Studio account type
Depending on the type of account, there will be different ways to sign up Studio
Step 3: Proceed to register an account
The system is in development to support this object as soon as possible.
Step 1: Select material in material library
Step 2: Upload material
Only post up to 20 materials in once
Limit each material type:
Step 1: In “Quản lý bài viết” choose “Tạo bài viết”
Step 2: Create a post
Step 2.1 Type description
Step 2.2 Select material
Step 2.3 Select content channel:
Step 2.4 Preview display content:
Is to simulate how posts are displayed and looked at by customers. Thereby, you can adjust the content to appear more as desired.
Step 2.5 Choose how to post:
Media post (maximum 20 files/post)
Product post (maximum 6 products/post)
Step 1: Choose “Quản lý bài viết” in Tiki Studio
Step 2: View post content based on information fields corresponding to specific functionality
(1) Filter: Enables post searching based on Material category, post status, and duration of posts created/edited
(2) Content: Summary of the content of the posts. Make it easy to distinguish your posts based on images and descriptions
(3) Status: There are 2 types:
(4) Date: Provide when a post was created or when draft was last saved with the creator’s audience
Some content containing keywords that do not conform to Tiki.vn’s policies will have to be moderated before being publicly uploaded on Tiki Feed.
After you press the Post button on Tiki Studio, you can track the status of your posts at Trạng thái, in Quản lý bài viết:
Censorship time is within 3-7 business days.
1. Why do posts that were already published don’t appear on the feed?
Due to the huge number of posts, the Tiki system can sometimes be overloaded, which may take longer to update new content. Therefore, please kindly wait for a while for the system to process.
If this happens frequently for a long time, leading to the interruption on your site, please contact PSC for support by emailing to: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Can I edit an already published post?
Currently there is no way to edit published posts. However, you can copy the original post, edit it and create a new one.
3. Why does the post which has been published for a while, receive no interactions?
There are several reasons for this issue:
If this happens frequently for a long time, leading to interruption on your site, please contact PSC for support by emailing to: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Does Tiki Studio provide a scheduling function for the post?
There is currently no provided function to schedule a post prior to publishing, however, this function will be developed in the near future.
4. Can deleted posts be recovered?
Currently, there is no way to recover deleted posts, however, this function will be developed in the near future.
Therefore, before deleting a post, please do a careful check to prevent any unexpected issues.
5. Can posts be viewed without using the Tiki App?
At present, Tiki posts can either be viewed on the Tiki App and the website Tiki.vn.
6. Why can’t some images or videos be uploaded on Tiki Studio? (What is the format for this?)
Tiki has already provided information on how to upload resources on the system. Specifically:
7. Why does the system direct to another seller after I add a product?
When adding products to Tiki Studio, you need to include the correct link to your product.
Each product may be supplied by more than one seller, please check the Product Distributor to avoid confusion. At the “Selected Seller” section (as shown below), please check and make sure that the Seller information is correct comparing to your information. If it is not correct, please change the desired Seller and press the “Chọn” – Select button.
8. What should I do if I can’t get access to Tiki Studio?
Please check the domain name, it should be: https://studio.tiki.vn/
If it is completely correct but cannot be reached, please contact PSC for support by emailing to: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Where can I check for those who have liked/followed my page?
Presently, there is no way to check for who has liked/followed your page, however, this function will be developed in the near future.
10. Can I choose a different image to present the products that are attached with the photos/videos?
At present, the fist image to be added for illustration of the product will be defaultly counted as the image to present to the product and the image can’t be edited.
Tiki will conduct surveys on the needs of clients to develop this function as soon as possible.
11. What information do I need to provide when asking for support on my posts?
After reaching PSC for support by emailing to: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org, please provide the information as below:
Or you can inform the Code of the post as attached on the email sent from the system.
12. How can I hide unwanted comments on my posts?
Currently, the system provides the Report Inappropriate Comments function. When there are reports on an inappropriate comment that reach the limit on the times reported indicated by the system, the Operation Department will record and process them based on the terms of the current available regulations for contents.
Along with that, please reach PSC for support by emailing to: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide information as below:
After providing such information, the Operation Department will record and process it based on the terms of the current available regulations for contents and will get back to you later.