The collection is displayed in store page
Collection management interface
5 advantages of New Version Collection:
I. Setting Collections
Step 1: Log in Seller Center, Choose “Store Design”, choose “Collection”, click “Create New” on the left screen.
Step 2: Fill General Information of Collection
1. Collection Name: (required)
Note: A short and attractive name is highly recommended. The collection name will be automatically set into the URL link on the right, Sellers can use this link to promote.
3. Collection Image:
Note: Image size has to be 992 x 248 px, in form JPEG/JPG and 2MB max.
Step 3: Create Product List of the collection
Sellers can choose form of collection, there is 2 form:
Step 3.1: Manual Selection
Step 3.1.1: Click “Get Started” to add products
Step 3.1.2: Create Product List
1. Searching Products to add them to collection, Seller can search by criteria:
2. Add/Remove products in list:
3. Position of products in collection
4. Complete product list of collection by clicking on “Add”.
Step 3.1.3: Click on “Save” to complete collection creation.
Step 3.2: Automated Selection
Step 3.2.1. In “Automated Selection”, click “Get Started” to add products
Step 3.2.2: Setting Conditions
1. Setting conditions by Category:
2. Setting conditions by Price:
Sellers can set min – max price condition to apply products.
3. Setting position of product list
Sellers can arrange position of products by choosing sorting criteria as following
Step 3.2.3: Click on “Save” to apply conditions
II. Managing Collection
Sellers can search, check status, and edit collections in store in “Store Design”, choose “Collection”